Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hi, Brady here. Taking a lazy day today. You know that the settlers at Plymoth Rock outlawed lazyness. Not a bad plan, although today I'd be in the pen cause I have enjoyed listening to the wind howl while I dozed in a warm Lazy Boy. You need some down time every now and then. Even while you are hunting or fishing. I know a guy who made it to the Bass Masters Classic this year. While pre-fishing a tournament with him one day, in the heat of the afternoon, we pulled under a shade tree and sat in the bottom of the boat. He got out his lunch and stretched out on the bow of the boat for some r & r. I said to him most tournament fishermen would say you are wasting time. His reply to me was recharging his batteries is always a part of his day. We relaxed in the shade, ate a nice lunch, and had some good conversation. When we pulled back out into the Alabama River heat we were ready to fish once more and that momentum took us all the way till quitting time. I like the plan and ever since that day, I have taken myself a lunch while out on the water. Some guys may be to intense for that and can fish all day. All I can say is my buddy is in the Classic. Laziness is not a good thing. Being smart is another. I don't know if I am being smart or lazy today because I am not on the water or in the woods. I think I'll just lie here and consider it in the Lazy Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment