Monday, May 11, 2009

Dove Hunt 09

Looking forward to another good dove hunt in Walker County. Last year was awesome not only because it was my first annual hunt and birds were everywhere but because of the 19 people hunting, 8 of them were kids, all but one of the kids were on their first dove hunt. It was a war zone at times and I have to admit I hope this year can live up to the expectation. I plan to plant more land this year and hopefully open more of the field up for feeding birds. Those who hunted last year will have an automatic invitation to return. I am taking only a few more hunters by invitation only. I would request all hunters come as early as you can so we can enjoy the food, the company, and play "root the peg." Bring plenty of shells and drinks. I plan to build a few shooting stations for shade and comfort. If you hunted with me last year and cannot come let me know as soon as possible so I can fill your slot. I have a lot of people in mind and limited space. I was very thankful to have a successful hunt last year and pray this one will be enjoyable and safe. Thanks to all who came and I look forward to seeing you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment